Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Scary Experience


Guadalupe Cuevas
Level 5
Oct. 30, 2008
My Scary Experience
I had one scrary experience when I was four years old. My father had a friend and his friend caame to visit sometimes. I was scrared of him, but I did not know why. Time passed by and I continues to bescared. When I 6 years old, I went to school in the morning. I walked on the street with Scary my niece. My pen fell. When I picked it up. I saw a person lying on the ground. I called my niece, Flor to come. I told her there was a man on the ground. I did not know if he was drunk or dead. She didn’t belive me, but I really knew that he was deaad. I was angry. I ran to school butcould not concentrate in my class. At thebreak time, I looked for my big brother. I told hin what I saw. My brother said, Do nat tell anybody. It could be dangerous. After school my brother was waiting for me.He said, come and show me where you saw the man. When got there, he was scared because by then there were many people, cars, and the police. But my surprise was the dead man was myfather’s friend whom I had been scared of for a long time.

No comments: