Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Saddest Memory




Benito Baltadano
Oct. 30. 2008
Level 5

My Saddest Memory

My saddest memory happened four months ago, here in Oceanside CA. I was alone and was driving to my friends house when received a call from my mom in Mexico. She gave me the bad news that my friend had passed away from a heart attack. At that moment, I stopped the car and started to cry like a child because he was like my second dad. His name was Germon Anderson Arvin. He was from Norway and was my cousin’s husband, I had the hope to visit his country, but now maybe I never Will now. Today I feel better, but I lerned something: it is good to keep communication with your parents and friends because they are here today; tomorrow maybe not. God bless you, Mr. G.A.A., wherever you are.

No comments: